Fix your rectangular sail to your house walls
Espace Ombrage makes available a pre-conceived kit composed of 4 wall fixtures for your rectangular shade sail. It contains all you need to install and disassembly it without any strain. It contains ropes, pulleys, snap hooks, pegs, threaded rods, and bolts.
4 wall fixtures
This fixture kit contains all the necessary material to rapidly, easily, and safely fix your 4 corners shade sail between walls.
It leaves a 30 cm to 250 cm space between the anchor points and ensures an excellent tension.
Its nautical system (rope and pulleys) allows to install and dismantle your shade sail rapidly.
Fixture type: wall
Amplitude: wall from 30 to 250cm
Weight: 500 g
Kit content :
For the wood version :
4 u-shaped holding fixtures
- 4 x 4 screws
- 4 x 5 m of black rope (4 x 10m for the reinforced version)
- 4 sets of simple pulleys ( 4 sets of double pulleys for the reinforced version)
- 4 snap hooks (4 twist shackles for the reinforced version)
For the concrete version:
- 4 expanded pegs
- 4 eyebolts and 90mm threaded stems
- 4 x 5 meters of black rope (4 x 10m for the reinforced version)
- 4 sets of simple pulleys (4 sets of double pulleys for the reinforced version)
- 4 snap hooks (4 twisted shackles for the reinforced version)
|concrete wall version|| wood wall version
The reinforced fixtures are mandatory for the Acryl 300 and Australe 340 shade sails that have heavier fabric. They contain double pulleys that facilitate the sail tension and make the installation more resistant.
Guarantee: 2 years
Reinforced long fixture:
Take the right measures:
For the “concrete wall” version:
Hole diameter: 14mm
Hole depth: 90mm
The fixtures must always be situated in the continuation of the shade sails diagonals.
Plan at least a 45 cm tension margin at each extremity of your shade sail
|Kit with standard wall fixtures||Kit with reinforced wall fixtures|