- Reduced price
For a simple and quick installation
This pole isn, without doubts, the most simple way to install your shade sail. Indeed, all you need to do is stabilize it by creating a counterweight with two ropes tightened on both sides of its top, one being anchored in the ground, the other hooked to the sail. Furthermore, it is easy to remove, and thus the perfect solution if you consider a temporary solution.
This aluminium pole has been made for a simple a quick installation. It is adapted to every type of ground, and can be set up in a few minutes.
Function just like the canadian tent, no need to seal it or screw it.
- Can be removed in 2 equal parts, and easily stored.
This pole functions just like the canadian tent : a pole + a tension element + an anchoring element.
It allows you to create an installation that can be permanent or not. Once the pole is removed, the space returns to its original state.
- 1 black pole mounted on stainless steel articulation, with its gripper.
- 1 ratchet-strap, 7m
- 1 anchoring element for both hard and soft soils
Simple installation :
|Thanks to its gripper, the pole can be installed just as well on a terrace than on grass.|
You also have the possibility to pierce the pole yourself to set another fixture height.
Pole height: 2,70m
Material : Aluminium (Black)
Diameter : 48mm
Weight : 5kg
Guarantee: 2 years
Included accessories: shroud and anchoring element.
|Hard soil anchorage||Soft soil anchorage|
Pole installation :
- Position the pole's base at 40cm of your sail's corner (see image below) : The pole has to be inclined. The sail is hooked directly on the pole thanks to a snap-hook.
- Have approximatively 1m50 in the continuation of your pole (taking the pole's base as landmark) to determine the anchoring point of the shroud, which will allow you to tighten the sail and keep the pole's balance.
For the "hard soil" anchorage :
Piercing diameter : 14mm
Piercing depth : 90mm
- Reduced price