Australe 340 roller shade sail
Searching for an efficient and flexible solution to shade a defined space of your yard or patio? Discover our Australe 340 roller shade sail that will allow you to deploy and retract your solar protection shade sail in a few minutes. It is dyed without harmful substances, resists dislocations, and filters 97% of UVs.
Australe 340 Roller
New arrivals 2022
4 new colors: -Navy- -Forest- -Hazelnut- -White-
The roller Acryl 340 shade sail is a 100% polyethylene waterproof shade sail of 340g/m².
Its roller system, directly inspired from the nautical world, allows it to retract or deploy very easily in less than a minute. This sail is ideal for patios most exposed to the wind.
Fabric features :
- UV filtration of 97%
- 340g/m² fabric weight
- Mass dye for better color resistance
- Excellent traction resistance
- Excellent wind resistance (micro perforated fabric)
- Fabrication guaranteed without toxic substances
- Fabric guarantee: 5 years
- Seam and strap guarantee: 2 years
Roller features :
- Mechanism composed of a stainless steel toothed pulley with swivel.
- Roller with an “endless” rope
- Roller mechanism guarantee: 2 years
Contents of an Australe 340 with Roller
- The Australe 340 sail
- The manoeuvrer rope (two-meter-long)
- Roller mechanism (swivel, tooth pulley, endless rope, guide ring, elastic, stainless cleat and sandaw).
Features needed for a proper installation
To install your sail in the best condition, we recommend you choose these tension systems:
- 1 short tension system in the « endless rope » side
- 1 reinforced tension system in the opposite angle of the roller
- Standard tension systems in the other angles (1 if triangle and 2 if quadrilateral).
These tension systems can suit any type of fixtures (walls or poles).
Here is a tutorial video to show you step by step the installation of a Roller Shade Sail:
Available sizes and winding axis position (in yellow) - from above:
You would like another size ? You can create a custom shade sail roller in Australe 340 with the use if the Custom sail shade tool on line.
Some Tips :
The Australe 340 solar shade is adapted to winds (80km/h max).
The fixture points must always be situated in the continuation of the shade sail diagonals :
Plan a margin of at least 45 cm between the anchor points and the sails to maximize the tension of your sail.
The sides of the shade sail are curved in order to ensure a good tension of the sail without wrinkle.
The size of the shade sail can vary from +/-5% with the given size, because of the elasticity of the fabric, the fabrication process, and the tension brought to the sail.
The fixation points have to be in the continuation of the diagonals of the sails:
Difference between the 640 x 500 x 400 cm and 400 x 500 x 640 cm ?
The sail has a side that is determined by the way you will install it :
From above :
(the sizes are given clockwise)
Sail 640 x 500 x 400 cm Sail 400 x 500 x 640 cm