A long wall fixture for your shade sail
Fix your shade sail to your wall with this shade sail fixture: it allows you to have more varied fixture points to best adapt to your space.
Long wall fixture
This fixture fixes an angle of your shade sail to a wall.
It leaves a 30 cm to 250 cm space between the pole and the sail
It is ideal to give a marine aspect to your sail with its nautical rope and pulleys and ensures excellent tension.
The nautical system allows a rapid and simple installation and disassembly of your sail.
Fixture type : wall
Length : from 30 cm to 250 cm
Weight : 500 g
Contents of the fixture :
For the wooden version :
- 1 u-shaped holding fixture
- 4 screws
- 5m of rope (10m of rope for the reinforced version)
- 1 pulley and its snap hook (1 set of double pulleys, 1 snap hook, and 1 twist shackle for the reinforced version)
For the concrete version :
- 1 expanded peg
- 1 eyebolt and 90mm threaded stem
- 5 meters of rope (10m of rope for the reinforced version)
- 1 pulley and its snap hook (1 set of double pulleys, a snap hook, and 1 twist shackle for the reinforced version)
|Concrete wall version|| Wooden wall version
The reinforced fixtures are recommended for the Acryl 300, Australe 340, and Jacquard shade sails that have heavier fabrics. They contain double pulleys that facilitate the tension of the sail and render the installation more resistant.
Guarantee: 2 years
Longue reinforced fixture :
For the “concrete wall” version :
Hole diameter: 14mm
Hole depth: 70mm
The fixtures must be situated in the continuation of the shade sail diagonals :