- Reduced price
Australe 220 Roller
Here you can find the shade sails stored because they have been unpacked
Australe 220 Roller
A high quality fabrication for our shade sails :
- Reinforced threads for this Australe 220 sail
- Conceived without eyelets to avoid tear
- Reinforcement strap inserted in the lining of the shade sail forming a hanging strap in the corners: the tractions are distributed in the entire surface and the shade sail benefits from a better resistance.
- Technology from the nautical field.
- Seams and straps guaranteed 2 years
Fabric guaranteed 2 years :
The fabric of the Australe 220 solar sail is made with high-density polyethylene. Guaranteed 2 years, it provides:
- 90% UV filtration
- 220g/m² fabric weight
- Resistant to chlorine
- Very good traction resistance
- A very good wind resistance with fabric permeable to air
- A fabrication guaranteed free of toxic substances presenting no health, skin, or environmental risks.
User comfort :
The Australe 220 sail is shipped with a nautical stainless steel snap hook at each angle for a fast installation and disassembly. Nautical stainless steel is unalterable and has excellent traction resistance.
It filters sunrays while allowing sunlight to pass through. By suppressing glares, it guarantees an optimal visual comfort as well as a highly efficient solar protection.
Shade sails stop direct sunrays on walls and glass surfaces and avoid overheating of exposed rooms. The sails act as a genuine natural conditioner.
The Australe 220 sail can be permanently installed during the summer season, as well as mid-season if the weather is adequate. It supports weather aggressions very well, its fabric being imperishable and treated against stains. The sail must only be removed during the winter and in very strong winds.
Very easy to maintain, the sail is washable with soap and water.
**To receive a complete kit with wall fixtures and/or poles, meet us in the “Additional products” tab or click here
Available dimensions :
Winding axis :