The AUSTRALE 340 shade sail is adapted to windy locations thanks to its air and water permeable micro-ventilated fabric. It ensures an excellent solidity and color resistance faced with mechanical and climate aggressions. With its fabric guaranteed from discoloration for 5 years, enjoy a lasting shade sail with a 97% UV filtration without any compromise.
*To get a complete assembly kit with wall fixings and/or masts, check the tab "additional products" below or click here.
- 3 folded hems and grey reinforced threads for this AUSTRALE 340 shade sail.
Shade sail available in made-to-measure.
- Designed without eyelets to avoid tearing.
- Reinforcement strap inserted in the lining of the shade sail forming a hanging strap in the corners with stainless steel hoops: the tractions are distributed in the entire surface and the shade sail benefits from a better resistance.
- Technology from the making of boat sails.
- Seams and straps guaranteed 2 years.
- The sail is manufactured in 300 cm widths of fabric. The seams are visible between widths and their positioning is random.
- Delivered with a snap hook at each angle.
The shade sail fabric for the AUSTRALE 340 is made of high-density polyethylene. Guaranteed 5 years , it provides :
- A high light resistance of colors with mass dye.
- A very good traction resistance.
- An excellent wind resistance (up to 80km/h) thanks to its "aired" fabric which is water-and-air permeable.
- A manufacture guaranteed to be free of toxic substances and to pose no risk to health, skin or the environment.
The AUSTRALE 340 sail is shipped with a marine stainless steel snap hook at each angle for a fast installation and disassembly. Marine stainless steel is unalterable and has excellent traction resistance.
It filters sunrays while allowing sunlight to pass through. By suppressing glares, it guarantees an optimal visual comfort as well as a highly efficient solar protection.
Shade sails stop direct sunrays on walls and glass surfaces and avoid overheating of exposed rooms. The sails act as a natural air-conditioner.
The Australe 340 sail can be permanently installed during the summer season, as well as the mid-season if the weather is adequate. It supports weather aggressions very well, its fabric being imperishable and treated against stains. The sail must only be removed during the winter and very strong winds.
Very easy to maintain, the shade sail is simply cleaned with soapy water.