The AUSTRALE 340 shade sail is adapted to wind-exposed implantations. It assures an excellent solidity and color resistance faced with mechanical and climate aggressions. With its fabric guaranteed from discoloration for 5 years, enjoy a lasting shade sail with a 97% UV filtration without any compromise.
*To get a complete assembly kit with wall fixings and/or masts, check the tab "additional products" below or click here.
- 3 folded hems and grey reinforced threads for this AUSTRALE 340 shade sail.
Shade sail available in made-to-measure.
- Conceived without eyelets to avoid tear.
- Reinforcement strap inserted in the lining of the shade sail forming a hanging strap in the corners with stainless steel hoops: the tractions are distributed in the entire surface and the shade sail benefits from a better resistance.
- Technology from the making of boat sails.
- Seams and straps guaranteed 2 years.
- The sail is manufactured in 300 cm widths of fabric. Seams are visible between the widths. The positioning of the seams is random.
- Delivered with a snap hook at each angle.
The shade sail fabric for the AUSTRALE 340 is made of high-density polyethylene. Guaranteed 5 years , it provides :
- A high light resistance of colors with mass dye.
- A very good traction resistance.
- An excellent wind resistance (up to 80km/h) thanks to its "aired" fabric which is water-and-air permeable.
- A manufacture guaranteed toxic-free substances and presenting no health, skin, or environmental risks.
The AUSTRALE 340 sail is shipped with a marine stainless steel snap hook at each angle for a fast installation and disassembly. Marine stainless steel is unalterable and has excellent traction resistance.
It filters sunrays while allowing sunlight to pass through. By suppressing glares, it guarantees an optimal visual comfort as well as a highly efficient solar protection.
Shade sails stop direct sunrays on walls and glass surfaces and avoid overheating of exposed rooms. The sails act as a genuine natural conditioner.
The Australe 340 sail can be permanently installed during the summer season, as well as the mid-season if the weather is adequate. It supports weather aggressions very well, its fabric being imperishable and treated against stains. The sail must only be removed during the winter and very strong winds.
With easy upkeep, the shade sail is washable with soap and water.