Thanks to its coated polyester fabric, the Solar 200 shade sail is waterproof.
The sail has negative curves of 5% on each side.
It resists to winds that go up to 40km/h while filtering more than 95% of UV rays (UPF higher than 30). The sail must be installed with the seams facing the ground.
The Solar 200 offers excellent value for money. This sail needs to be well-tensed and you have to create a slope of 25% for the rainwater to drain.
*To get a complete assembly kit with wall fixings and/or masts, check the tab "additional products" below or click here.
The fabric of the waterproof Solar 200 solar sail is made of polyester thread. Guaranteed 2 years, it provides:
- 90 to 95% UV filtration, UPF 30.
- 200g/m² fabric weight. Polyurethane-coated fabric.
- A very good traction resistance.
- A waterproof fabric (seams not waterproof). Remember to put the sail under tension so it won’t create a water pocket. Create a slope of 25% for the rainwater to drain.
- A fabrication guaranteed free of toxic substances and presenting no health, skin, or environmental risks.
The Solar 200 sail is shipped with a nautical stainless steel snap hook at each angle for a fast installation and disassembly. Nautical stainless steel is unalterable and has excellent traction resistance.
- The sail filters sunbeams while allowing sunlight to pass through. By eliminating glares, it guarantees an optimal visual comfort as well as a highly efficient solar protection.
- Shade sails stop direct sunlight on facades and glass surfaces and prevent overheating of exposed rooms. The sail thus acts as a natural air conditioner.
- The Solar 200 sail can be permanently installed during the summer season, as well as mid-season if the weather is adequate. It supports weather aggressions very well thanks to its rot-proof and anti-stain fabric. The sail must only be removed during the winter and in very strong winds (winds higher than 40km/h, heavy showers and snowfalls).
- The hems must be positioned underneath (facing the ground).
- Very easy to maintain, the sail is washable with soap and water and no pressure.