With this 3 poles you can install a shade sail wherever you want. This pack is made for a sail shade made with 3 angles. Ropes, pulleys and slides are included.
3 Adjustable Poles
This 3 adjustable poles kit guarantees a resistant and design installation.
With this 3 poles you can install a shade sail wherever you want.
On the practical side, it is removable : remove it easily in winter and slip it into its base in the spring !
The tension system with ropes + pulleys is included
Technical characteristics :
Height : 2,60 m
Diameter : 10 x 7 cm (oval)
Made in France
Tension system : The “reinforced” tension system (for Australe 340 and Acryl 300) contains 2 double pulleys versus 2 simple pulleys for the “standard” version. The double pulleys can host an additional rope loop between the sail and pole: this facilitates the tension of the sail and renders the installation more resistant.
To be screwed
For hard surfaces such as concrete slabs or wooden patios
2 versions: vertical or inclined.
(Length of the tube: 50 cm)
To be sealed (sheath + tube)
The tube exists in 1,20m version or 2,60m version: it will bring additional solidity along the entire pole length, it is recommended for installations with multiple sails and/or wind exposure.
To support a pole against a wall (3 baseplates per pole).
Included accessories :
- 3 Adjustable poles
- 3 Slides
- 3 Tension systems
- 3 sheaths + 3 tubes or 3 galvanized steel round bases or 9 mural baseplates
More information here.
For the “sealed sheath” version :
|Create a 60 to 80 cm deep and 40cm wide concrete slab into which the sheath will be sealed. The bigger the slab, the more stable the pole.||Insert the pole (including the steel tube of 1 m).|
Tip : opt for fast drying concrete for an easier installation.
For the screwed version :
- Plan 4 bolts and 4 shredded shanks of 12 mm diameter and 200 mm length in order to fix the base.
- Drill with a concrete drill bit to 14 and a chemical sealing.
- Slide the pole on the tube.
For the wall baseplates version :
- Plan 4 bolts and 4 shredded shanks of 8 to 10 mm diameter and 100mm length in order to secure the 2 baseplates (2 anchor points per baseplate).
- Ensure a minimum space of 70cm between the 2 baseplates.
- Make a chemical seal