Thanks to its coated polyester fabric, the Solar 200 shade sail is waterproof.
It resists winds of 40km/h while filtering more than 95% of UV rays (UPF higher than 30). Its seams are waterproof, a technology borrowed from the manufacture of high-quality clothing. Its coating resists the pressure of a 1062 mm water column, 20 times more than most sails on the market. The sail must be installed with the seams facing the ground.
ATTENTION, the sail must not poach, it must be well stretched, and it is necessary to create a slope of 25% for the rainwater to drain. This shade sail is easy to use thanks to its stainless-steel snap hooks at each corner which allow a quick assembly and disassembly of your shade sail. To ensure a good tension of your sail, we recommend you use standard long tensioning systems at each corner of the sail.
The fabric of the SOLAR 200 waterproof solar cover is made of polyester thread. Guaranteed 2 years, it provides:
- More than 95% UV filtration, UPF greater than 30.
- 200g/m2 polyurethane coated fabric.
- A good resistance to traction.
- A waterproof fabric, remember to put the sail under tension so it won’t create a pocket. Create a slope of 25% for the water flow.
- The manufacture is guaranteed without any toxic substance and does not represent any risk for health, for the skin nor the environment.
The SOLAR 200 waterproof shade sail comes with a marine stainless-steel carabiner at each corner for quick assembly and disassembly. The 316 marine stainless steel is unalterable and develops an excellent resistance to traction.
- It filters solar radiation. By eliminating glare, it guarantees optimal visual comfort in addition to effective sun protection.
- Shade sails stop direct sunlight on facades and glass surfaces and prevent overheating of exposed rooms. The sail thus acts as a natural air conditioner.
- The SOLAR 200 shade sail can be installed permanently during the summer, as well as in mid-season if the weather is suitable. The cover must be removed in winter, in case of winds higher than 40km/h, heavy showers and snowfalls.
- The hems must be positioned underneath (facing the ground).
- The sail can be cleaned simply with soapy water (do not use aggressive detergents, do not machine wash).
- *For a complete mounting kit with wall and/or pole attachments, click here.