Fix your sail to 2 walls and 2 adjustable poles
You only have one available wall to install your rectangular shade sail on your patio? Espace Ombrage makes available an adapted kit to answer your needs. It will allow you to benefit from a great flexibility with 2 wall fixtures and 2 adjustable poles.
2 adjustable poles + 2 wall fixtures
This fixture kit contains all the necessary material to install your Espace Ombrage shade sail in “leaning” configuration :
It contains 2 mural fixtures and 2 adjustable poles.
Kit contents :
- 2 adjustable anodized aluminum poles 2,60m high with their tension system (rope + pulley) + their slider + their base
- 2 wall fixtures (short or long)
Technical characteristics of the poles:
Pole height: 2,60 m
Material: 3mm thick anodized aluminum for the pole, galvanized steel for the base
Diameter: 10 x 80mm (oval)
Weight: 14 kg
Guarantee: 2 years
Included accessories: Slide to adjust the sail height ; Tension system (rope + pulley + snap hook) to hang your shade sail to the pole and tighten it; Snap hook to wrap and block the excess rope
Made in France
Base types for the poles:
- To be sealed base (need to create a concrete slab)
- To be screwed base (threaded rod and bolts not included)
- Wall baseplates (threaded rod and bolts not included).
The pole contains a slide mounted on tracks to adjust the sail height and incline. You can adjust the sail height to the sun throughout the day..
Removable: remove it easily during the winter and slide it into its base when the sunny days are back! The pole is removable in the sealed and screwed version.
The given rope length allows an up to 2m50 space between the pole and the shade sail.
Full description : here.
Type of wall fixture:
- Short wall fixtures: they are composed of a stainless steel tightener. The tightener is 35cm in “open” position and 25cm in “closed” position, the tightener tension capacity is thus 10cm.
- Long wall fixtures*: they are composed of a nautical rope and stainless steel pulleys and allow a large amplitude in the installation. The distance between the wall anchor point and the sail can vary from 35cm to 2m50. If your need to separate the sail from your wall or to tighten a large sail, opt for this version.
*The long reinforced wall fixtures (For Australe 340 and Acryl 300) contain double pulleys that facilitate the sail tension and render the installation more resistant as well as a twist shackle.
Guarantee for all the kit elements 2 years
- For the short wall fixtures: plan a tension margin of 30 to 35 cm in the continuation of the shade sail diagonals.
- For the long wall fixtures: plan a 40 cm minimum margin (and up to 2m50).
The piercing diameter for a concrete wall should be 14 mm and a 70 mm depth.
For the pole, plan a margin of :
- 40cm minimum in the continuation of the shade sail diagonals, by taking the measures on the ground (if the pole is inclined, the tension margin should be of 40cm minimum at the base of the pole).
For the “sealed sheath” version :
|Create a 60 to 80 cm deep and 40cm wide concrete slab into which the sheath will be sealed. The bigger the slab, the more stable the pole.||Insert the pole (including the steel tube of 1 m).|
Tip : opt for fast drying concrete for an easier installation.
For the screwed version :
- Plan 4 bolts and 4 shredded shanks of 12 mm diameter and 200 mm length in order to fix the base.
- Drill with a concrete drill bit to 14 and a chemical sealing.
- Slide the pole on the tube.
For the wall baseplates version :
- Plan 4 bolts and 4 shredded shanks of 8 to 10 mm diameter and 100mm length in order to secure the 2 baseplates (2 anchor points per baseplate).
- Ensure a minimum space of 70cm between the 2 baseplates.
- Make a chemical seal