Sturdy and easy to maintain
The Acryl 300 shade sail conception is inspired by naval construction techniques, which provides it with excellent sun and rain resistance. Its 100% acrylic fabric renders it perfectly waterproof. It is also simple to maintain with its anti-stain treatment and its capacity to dry quickly.
The Acryl 300 shade sail offers a double protection:
Solar av with 97% UV filtration
Against rain with its water repellant fabric, guaranteed 5 years.
It has the features of a canvas while keeping the aspect of a natural 100% acrylic fabric.
Enjoy a shade sail without compromise!
To view the Acryl 300 material sheet, click below :
A high quality fabrication for your shade sails :
- Finishing details include hem folded 3 times and reinforced threads for this Acryl 300 shade sail ACRYL 300.
- Conceived without eyelets to avoid tear
- Reinforcement strap inserted in the lining of the shade sail forming a hanging strap in the corners with stainless steel hoops: the tractions are distributed in the entire surface and the shade sails benefits from a better resistance.
- Technology from the making of boat sails.
- Zig zag seams for better stability.
- Double thickness reinforcement at each angle to avoid cracks and bring additional resistance.
- Seams and straps guaranteed 2 years
- Delivered with a snap hook at each angle.
Material guaranteed 2 years :
The ACRYL 300 shade sail fabric is made of 100% acrylic threads. Guaranteed 5 years,
- 97% of UV filtration
- 300g/m² fabric weight
- A high light resistance of colors with mass dye
- A very good traction resistance
An efficient rain protection (seams not waterproof)
A fabrication guaranteed free of toxic substances presenting no health, skin, or environmental risks.
Quality, comfort, and design :
- The Acryl 300 shade sail is available in 25 stylish colors.
- It is delivered with 1 stainless steel snap hook for a fast installation and disassembly.
- It filters sunrays while letting light pass. By suppressing a blinding sensation, it guarantees optimal comfort.
- The Acryl 300 shade sail stops direct sunlight on walls and glass surfaces and avoids overheating. It acts as a natural conditioner.
* To receive a complete kit with wall fixtures and/or poles, meet us in the “Additional products” tab or click here
Some advices :
The Acryl 300 solar shade is adapted to moderate winds (up to 60km/h).
During installation, create a 25% incline between the different fixture points to allow the evacuation of rainwater. For example, if the side of your shade sail measures 300 cm, you must make a 75 cm incline (300 x 0,25).
The Acryl 300 fabric is water repellant, water will glide over it instead of infiltrating and passing through it. This is only accurate if the 25% incline has been created and the tension is adequate. Otherwise, a water pouch will create on the sail.
The sail seams are not waterproof..
The fixture points must always be situated in the continuation of the sail diagonals:
Plan a 45 cm margin in these diagonals so that the fixtures exert sufficient tension.
The shade sail sides are curved.This allows an adequate tension in the sail without creases.
The size of the shade sail can vary up to +/- 5% with the given size because of the elasticity of the fabric, the fabrication process, and the tension brought to the sail.
Difference between the sails 300 x 400 x 500 cm and 500 x 400 x 300 cm ?
The sail has a side that is determined by the way you will install it :
From above :
(the sizes are given clockwise)
Sail 500 x 400 x 300 cm Sail 300 x 400 x 500 cm
|=> The same goes for the 400 x 500 x 640 cm and 640 x 500 x 400 cm sails|
For the fixture choice :
We have created fixture kits that contain all necessary material to install your sail according to the desired configuration:
|Kits with shade sails: to tighten your shade sail exclusively between walls.||Kit with poles: to tighten your shade sail between a wall and poles.|
These kits are designed to facilitate your choice and ensure you have all the elements for a successful installation.
English subtitles available
- Number of Reviews : 33
- Average Grade : 4.7 /5
- G. michel
- the 03/08/2021
- H. Klym
- the 17/07/2021
- D. RICHARD
- the 10/07/2021
- P. Pierrick
- the 12/07/2020
- R. Sylvie
- the 19/06/2020
- c. olivier
- the 21/05/2020
- B. Benoit
- the 21/05/2020
- d. Chris
- the 02/05/2020
- A. Philippe Picon
- the 06/09/2019
- J. pierre
- the 03/10/2018
- C. Dominique
- the 01/09/2018
- F. philippe
- the 23/07/2018
- C. CHANTAL
- the 22/07/2018
- T. GILLES
- the 22/06/2018
- R. Vincent
- the 22/06/2018
- e. toquin
- the 26/05/2018
- J. CATHERINE
- the 06/05/2018
- G. Agnès
- the 04/05/2018
- G. Nicolas
- the 06/04/2018
- L. Chantal
- the 04/08/2017
- S. CHRISTIAN
- the 03/08/2017
- P. NATHALIE
- the 23/07/2017
- M. Chateauform
- the 10/06/2017
- R. Eric
- the 07/06/2017
- G. Véronique
- the 29/03/2017
- R. Gérard
- the 18/01/2017
- S. Patricia THOURIN
- the 01/12/2016
- A. Jeremie
- the 08/10/2016
- R. Daniel
- the 04/10/2016
- R. Patrice
- the 03/10/2016
- G. Nicolas
- the 23/07/2016
- B. Philippe
- the 27/06/2016
- W. MATTHIEU
- the 20/07/2015