Fix your sail between a wall and an adjustable pole
Espace Ombrage thought of all those who wish to benefit from flexible solar protection by installing a triangular shade sail on their patio, but who only have one available wall. We suggest a ready-to-use kit with 2 wall fixtures and an adjustable pole with which you can adjust the height of the canvas to the changing sun’s position.
1 adjustable pole + 2 wall fixtures
This fixture kit contains all the necessary supplies to quickly, easily, and safely tighten your triangular shade sail between a wall and a pole.
Contains 2 wall fixtures (short or long) and 1 adjustable pole.
- 1 adjustable 2,60 m anodized aluminum pole with its tension system (rope + pulley) + slide + base
- 2 wall fixtures (short or long)
Pole technical characteristics :
Pole height : 260 cm
Pole material : 3mm thick anodized aluminum, galvanized steel for the base
Diameter : 10 x 80mm (oval)
Weight : 14 kg
Guarantee : 2 years
Include accessories : Slide to adjust the sail height; Tension system (rope + pulley + snap hook) to fix and tighten your shade sail to the pole; Cleat to block and wrap the excess rope
Made in France
Pole base type :
- To be sealed base (need to create a concrete slab)
- To be screwed base (threaded rod and bolts not included)
- Wall baseplates (threaded rod and bolts not included).
The pole contains a slide mounted on tracks to adjust the sail height and incline. You can adjust the sail height to the sun throughout the day.
Removable: remove it easily during the winter and slide it into its base when the sunny days are back! The pole is removable in the sealed and screwed version.
The given rope length can provide up to 2m50 space between the pole and the shade sail.
Type of wall fixture :
- Short wall fixtures: they are composed of a stainless steel tightener. The tightener is 35cm in “open” position and 25cm in “closed” position, the tightener tension capacity is thus 10cm.
- Our long wall fixtures*: they are composed of a nautical rope and stainless steel pulleys and allow a large amplitude in the installation. The distance between the wall anchor point and the sail can vary from 35cm to 2m50. If your need to separate the sail from your wall or to tighten a large sail, opt for this version.
* The long reinforced mural fixtures contain double pulleys that facilitate the sail tension and render the installation more resistant, as well as 1 twist shackle.
Guarantee for all the kit elements 2 years
- For the short wall fixtures: plan a tension margin of 32 to 40 cm in the continuation of the shade sail diagonals.
- For the long wall fixtures: plan a 45 cm minimum margin (and up to 250 cm).
The piercing diameter for a concrete wall should be 14mm and a 70mm depth.
For the pole, plan a margin of :
- 40 cm minimum in the continuation of the shade sail diagonals, by taking the measures on the ground (if the pole is inclined, the tension margin should be of 40cm minimum at the base of the pole).
For the “sealed sheath” version :
|Create a 60 to 80cm deep and 40cm wide concrete slab into which the sheath will be sealed. The bigger is the slab, the more stable the pole.
Insert the pole (including the steel tube of 1m).
Tip : opt for fast drying concrete for an easier installation.
For the screwed version :
- Plan 4 bolts and 4 shredded shanks of 12 mm diameter and 200 mm length in order to fix the base.
- Drill with a concrete drill bit to 14 and a chemical sealing.
- Slide the pole on the tube.
For the wall baseplates version :
- Plan 4 bolts and 4 shredded shanks of 8 to 10 mm diameter and 100mm length in order to secure the 2 baseplates (2 anchor points per baseplate).
- Ensure a minimum space of 70cm between the 2 baseplates.
- Make a chemical seal